Listen as Dr. Ginger Nash joins Dr. Holly Lucille to discuss feminine health.
This is an hour-long deep dive into the myriad ways your diet and eating patterns can affect your gut health (of course!) and your hormones.
- how naturopathic doctors are trained and practice with regard to diet and lifestyle
- individual dietary needs
- diet is a foundational pillar for good health
- female hormones are related to nutritional status and the balance of estrogen and progesterone is key!
- some of the key nutrients that are important for: menstrual cramps, for estrogen elimination and detoxification in the liver, a healthy sex drive, balanced moods and adult acne
- how the pill depletes nutrients in a woman’s body
- foods that contain beneficial phytoestrogens
- foods that contain sulforaphanes and glucosinolates
- foods good for the menopausal transition
- how your ABO blood type interfaces with dietary recommendations
In this video from Be Well Philly Boot Camp 2018, Dr. Tara Nayak talks about probiotics and gives some general tips for gut health.
In this video, Dr. Nayak discusses genomics and feminology.