This is an hour-long deep dive into the myriad ways your diet and eating patterns can affect your gut health (of course!) and your hormones.
- how naturopathic doctors are trained and practice with regard to diet and lifestyle
- individual dietary needs
- diet is a foundational pillar for good health
- female hormones are related to nutritional status and the balance of estrogen and progesterone is key!
- some of the key nutrients that are important for: menstrual cramps, for estrogen elimination and detoxification in the liver, a healthy sex drive, balanced moods and adult acne
- how the pill depletes nutrients in a woman’s body
- foods that contain beneficial phytoestrogens
- foods that contain sulforaphanes and glucosinolates
- foods good for the menopausal transition
- how your ABO blood type interfaces with dietary recommendations