In this episode of The Feminologist, Dr. Nayak interviews Dr. Nash about one of the most important life-stages for women, menopause! Dr. Nash breaks it all down, jump in and learn:
- The difference between menopause and perimenopause
- When does perimenopause really begin?
- What hormones are involved and what symptoms might you experience
- What about hormone and other tests?
- Bio-identical hormones and natural alternatives.
- Negative preconceived notions about this time in life
- How women can shift the paradigm
- How to balance your hormones naturally early in life to prevent symptoms and issues in menopause
- Stress resilience and how to develop this
- Sex before, during, and after menopause–there is good news about your sex life during this time!
- Dr. Nash’s Natural Menopause Map Program
Featured in this Episode:
Natural Menopause Map Program helps eliminate some of the dread around menopause and shift the paradigm around this time in life. Re-framing menopause as the phase of strength and self-awareness.